Sunday, May 24, 2009

inaugural post!



Welcome to Little Marysville! It's my attempt to share my creations and inspirations and hopefully a reason to get creative (without a deadline) and make me answerable for my week (which can easily be lost to my meandering mind!). I love reading other creative peoples blogs and find them infinitely inspiring and thought I could give the same back. I have a ridiculous habit of collecting all kinds of inspiring objects and doing nothing with them so maybe I can find some like minded bloggers to share with. And to all my friends and family who wonder "what is she up to?" hopefully this will give you a little insight.

For my first post, I'd love to share with you the first in my new horoscope illustration series for the Australian Women's Weekly, which is featured in the current issue. I will post the rest as they are published.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting you now as well. Love the illustrations.

    Huge congrats on your first post :) I appreciate your kind words on my post; I am new as well, and finding my balance of what to share; I, like you, value honesty. It's not dishonest to be less personal. I wish you the best of luck with this and I'll be back to visit :) warmest regards

    ReplyDelete